PARTNERSHIP WITH CROSSROADS
Partnership means we cooperate with God to love others for His glory. As we’ve received from God, we in turn treat others the same way. A person who is loved and transformed from the inside out understands that they are to live to bless others. The Apostle Paul told the church at Rome, “Therefore, accept each other, just as Christ has accepted you, so that God will be given glory.” (Romans 15:7)
If you are someone who calls Crossroads home, we invite you to commit yourself to this body by becoming a partner. Partnership Agreements are renewed annually and can be done online.
partnership with the kingdom
We believe that God calls believers into partnership with Him. We have the opportunity to be involved in the work our great God is doing in the church, in our community, and throughout the world. Below are the different organizations and outreach services that we partner with. If you would like to be involved in what we're doing to serve our community, contact Alex Fonseca, Pastor of Partnership, at firstname.lastname@example.org
mexico mission trip
For the third consecutive year, Crossroads is partnering with i6eight Ministries in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico to build a house for a family in need. The trip will be October 4th to 8th. If you are interested in joining us, please print and fill out the attached application, and return it to the church office. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Located in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
- Local ministry that builds relationships with the community
- Receives teams to build houses for the underprivileged
Lifeline Pregnancy Center
- Located in Nampa
- Great opportunities to volunteer in several different capacities
Hands of Hope
- Located in Nampa
- They work to organize, load, and send containers to remote parts of the world that are in great need.
- Great place to volunteer
World Vision Boise
- Faith-based refugee organization that works to receive refugees in the Treasure Valley, help them establish themselves and transition to a new culture and life-style
- Lots of opportunities to donate time or resources
Heart and hands: reaching community kids
Providing food and hygiene kits for children in the high-needs elementary schools in our area.
Juvenile Correctional Institution Nampa
- Opportunities to meet financial needs of kids coming out of the system and/or families who don't have the funds to come visit their kids
- Monthly worship service in the facility
Crossroads Mission trips
- Crossroads sends members of our church body on short-term international mission trips.
- In 2018, we will have mission trips going to Mexico, Ecuador, and Brazil.